LEGAL FACTS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Legal Facts is pleased to offer a one-time $1,000 scholarship for a student who is planning to begin their legal studies OR is currently attending an accredited college or graduate school to become a lawyer.
The program is designed to aid future legal professionals and to financially help overcome any challenges he or she may be facing during their studies.
Students must submit a law-related meme and a statement of up to 800 words explaining the meme to win this scholarship. The Legal Facts team will contact the winner privately and the winning meme will be shared on social media.
SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All applicants must submit a meme related to any legal topic in the view of helping regular people understand the law better. Each applicant must submit a statement of up to 800 words explaining the meme. The winning meme will be evaluated by creativity, humor, and relevance to the current legal climate when submitted.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the application form found below:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Social media handles
- Each applicant must write an approximately 800-word essay describing/explaining the meme. Attach a MS – word or Google Doc file.
- Attach a current college or graduate school transcript or, if not already enrolled, your acceptance letter to a college or graduate school.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- Open to all class levels: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- You must be seeking a law-related degree
- You must be enrolled, or enrolling, as a full-time student in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Compliance with the IRS rules to qualify for the TAX-FREE benefits of the scholarship
- Employees and affiliates of Legal Facts are not eligible
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WON’T BE CONSIDERED
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD AND KEY DATES
- The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship.
- All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- The scholarship winner will be announced by January 31 of the following year.